The Grand Theatre Volunteer Corps helps the Grand Theatre staff in the fulfillment of our mission: to foster a life-long appreciation for the performing arts by offering quality educational programs and providing a variety of cultural events to diverse audiences in Bartow County.
Our valued volunteers help in the following ways:
- Assisting the staff in educational programs and school shows
- Assisting patrons at cultural events
- Publicizing theatre events with tasks such as taking up tickets, passing out programs, serving concessions, and ushering
- Working behind the scenes before, during and after cultural events
- Serving as an ambassador of the theatre in the community
- Providing valuable opinions and expertise needed for program development
Volunteer training sessions are held twice yearly in April and October. You must be 18 years of age to participate.